| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Macau in February is very hot at 28.6 °C (83.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.1 °C (75.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in February is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry. Only 66.9mm (2.6in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:13 long and the longest day is 12:20 long with an average length of 12:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Macau February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Macau, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Macau:
- Fortaleza, Brazil - 264.7 kms (164.5 miles) NW
- Guaramiranga, Brazil - 278.2 kms (172.9 miles) WNW
- Jaguaruana, Brazil - 130.9 kms (81.3 miles) WNW
- Morada Nova, Brazil - 193.9 kms (120.5 miles) W
- Quixeramobim, Brazil - 295.5 kms (183.6 miles) W
- Apodi, Brazil - 142.1 kms (88.3 miles) WSW
- Florania, Brazil - 113 kms (70.2 miles) S
- Iguatu, Brazil - 326.1 kms (202.7 miles) WSW
- Sao Goncalo, Brazil - 252.3 kms (156.8 miles) SW
- Barbalha, Brazil - 383 kms (238 miles) SW
- Triunfo, Brazil - 346.2 kms (215.1 miles) SSW
- Monteiro, Brazil - 311.3 kms (193.5 miles) S
- Arco Verde, Brazil - 370.3 kms (230.1 miles) S